Port forwarding includes the control and organization of handling operations, registration of accompanying documents, cooperation with the agents of shipping lines and port terminals, passing customs, quarantine, veterinary, environmental and other services depending on the type of cargo.
Port forwarding stages:
– Check readiness of accompanying documents by the time of arrival of the goods into the port;
– Performing payments to shipping lines and line`s agents for handling charges costs in the port;
– Passing custom, quarantine, veterinary, ecological and other services depending on the type of cargo;
– Conducting the necessary terminal operations with customer`s goods (inspection, weighing, etc..) as per request of controlling authorities, and per request of the customer;
– Organization of container loading for further exports from the port.
To calculate cost of terminal handling charges and port forwarding of container we need information regarding the shipping line, container type and quantity.